Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today

Today, I want you to be thankful for my hedge of protection. I want you to close your eyes, and see with your heart that I am holding you in my arms. I want you to love me with an urgency that you have never known. I want you to pray with a conviction you were not aware you had. Today, I want you to believe that no weapon formed against you shall prosper because my shield covers you. I want you to take hold of the peace that I have sent you, a peace that cannot be stolen unless you allow it. I want you to stop relying on your own understanding and know that my wisdom is more than enough. I want you to cling to my Son, and never let go, as he will guide you to the heavens. Today, let me be your Deliverer, fully, without hesitation, questions or doubts. Today. Right now. Let me be your God.

No comments: