Saturday, October 9, 2010

I will give you words

I gave Moses the words to speak, and he changed the course of an entire people. Did you really waste time fretting over words that would change the course of your life? Did I not tell you to "ask and thou shall receive?(Matthew 7:7) Didn't My Holy words encourage you, "that no weapon formed against you shall prosper?"(Isaiah 54:17) Did you forget "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free? (John 8:32) Did you not hear me say "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,?"(Hebrews 10:30) Why does your heart fear? "I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD."(Psalms 31:6) is what you should tell yourself and believe. Do not drown yourself with worry of what is given as truth that is not for "...the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.) (Psalms 63:11) Finally my child, if you remember only one thing let it be this "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"(Daniel 11:27,) I will give you words of truth, you only have to speak them and my promises will be fulfilled in you.

No comments: