Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Think of these

Phillippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable,whatever is just, whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise,think about these things.

Lord, it is so easy to get distracted by the things in my life that cause pain, anxiety or fear. It is easy to fall into the spirit of giving in, and letting hope be smothered. Help me to fill my day with praise for the blessing I have in my life, and help me to seek You at all times, not just during the bad times. Give me words to speak, that bring glory and honor to You, and may my actions do the same. Give me strength to lift up in prayer, not break down, those that come against me. Let Your wisdom be my guiding light in the darkness that is confusion. Thank You for loving me, thank You for holding my tears in Your hands, thank You for for creating each day new.

No comments: