Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why

Why do you try to hide your pain, behind eyes that tell the truth? Why do you pretend that you can do this alone, when I am here, ready to hold your hand? Why do you put up a wall between your heart and my love, when my love is what you really need? Why do you not trust me, when I have kept every promise I have made? Why do you look to the sky and scream, instead of getting on your knees to pray? Why do you not see in yourself what I see in you? I should not have to ask you why. I have felt your pain, I have put my hand out to you, I have cracked the wall between us so that you may push it down, I have never let you down, I have heard your screams and your desire to pray when you think you can't. You are My creation, made in My image and destined for glory.

Job 11:18

18 You will be secure, because there is hope;
you will look about you and take your rest in safety.


No comments: