Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stop

Stop. Take a deep breath and a long look around. Do you not see, feel or know all that I have provided for you? Stop. Close your eyes. Breathe in the spirit of peace that I sent to you. It will wrap up the confusion and fear and replace it with excitement for the path and plans I have created for you. Stop. Let yourself cry. Each salty tear lands in my hands and penetrates my heart. I will absorb those tears as well as the sorrow from which they spawn. In return for what I have taken I will give you a supernatural strength. You will take another step on the road wrought with despair and it will not touch you. Stop. Can you imagine for one moment how much I love you? No, not now you say without a word leaving your lips. It is louder than any word, the doubt you feel. I say to you obey me, cast your fears onto me, follow me through the mountains that are crumbling around you and blocking your path. Then once again stop. Know that I am with you. I will protect you. I will fill you up. I will not falter and I will not fail you. I will be faithful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HE IS faithful. Thank you Father for your loving, guiding arms.