Thursday, October 7, 2010

New day

My wonderfully and uniquely made child, today is a new day created just for you. Yesterday is forgiven and forgotten. The sun that rises shall remind you of the light I place before you, so you may see the obstacles ahead of you clearly. The birds that sing shall remind you of the song of joy and hope I have placed in your heart. The river that flows shall remind of the love I pour over you, the bigger the pain the faster it flows. The trees shall remind you of the protection that I have placed around you. The trunk is my strength and my branches filter the storm that is pouring down on you. My leave's that change color and fall to the ground, are the sorrows, pain and disappointment that kill your spirit. Every time you give them to me, they fall to the ground, under your feet where you may trample them. The rain that falls shall remind you that when you weep, I weep with you. The wind shall remind you of the awesome power I have. I can move the mountains and toss houses like dry grass. I will tear down the walls that build up around you, I will knock down the enemy when he stands at your side telling you lies. I will open up the rivers so that you may safely pass to the other side, and then drown the sins that have followed behind you. I can. I will. I am. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

No comments: