Sunday, November 7, 2010

Broken

Alone, in a dark corner of life, is where you stand. The light is all around, but the pain of your brokenness has hidden it from you. You are lost in the maze of your circumstances. The door to the good things I have planned for you, is right in front of you. But you haven't released the bonds of the past, therefore you can not reach to open the door. Your heart and spirit are sick and fragile. I have sent my love to you,to heal your wounds from the inside out. But, you will not remove the band-aids of selfishness and pride. You continue to rely on your own understanding and ignore mine. I can not fix the brokenness of what you have become, until you are ready for me to do so. Let me be the light, the door to happiness, the healer of your heart. Let my understanding be the stitches that hold you together. I will not only heal you, I will change you, and your heart will be fuller than you could ever imagine.
Jesus

No comments: